Got Termites & Need Some Professional Help?
Termite control service
Many people wonder when it’s time to call a professional when a termite infestation is suspected. Termites are very small and difficult to detect, so it’s not always apparent when they are present. In spite of their small size, they can do a great deal of damage. This can lead to costly repairs that may not be covered by insurance. Knowing when to call a professional is a step in the right direction to ensuring termite-free homes, buildings, and other structures.
Sometimes termites weaken structures like walls or baseboards that may accidentally get hit, exposing the damage. Oftentimes, wood damage isn’t noticeable because they work on the insides of structures where it’s dark. It may take a little more detective work to find hidden damage. Damaged wood can be recognized when it turns dark in color or begins to blister. It may also crumble when poked at with a tool, such as a screwdriver. A pest control expert will be able to search the entire property and devise a plan to get rid of them and keep them away.
Termite Control Facts
- Homes and Business in South Carolina are at a very high risk of termite infestation
- Sub-terranean Termites are hard to spot because of the way they live and travel to get food
- Termites can cause irreparable structural damage to your home or business if left unchecked or not treated.
- Our Pricing for termite control is both reasonable and competitive: 9 out of 10 of our residential bids are accepted
- After we treat your home, you have an option for a $1,000,000 termite bond!!
Our treatment methods include Baiting with Sentricon and Liquid Treatment.